FRIDAY APRIL 24TH - SUNDAY 26TH
The MuckleBuck | Tropidelic
The Sultans of Bing | The JiMiller Band Adam's Ale | Aliver Hall
Pigeons Playing Ping Pong
- May 29th: Spring Badfish 2015
- June 12th: Classic Fest 2015
- July 10 - July 12 : Blue Oyster Cult & David Allen Coe
- July 17th: Grateful Fest 2015
- July 24th: Summer Hookah
- August 14th: Willie Nelson & The Old Crow Medicine Show
- Sept 4th: Summerdance 2015
NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS!
Everyone can now use their Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, or American Express credit card at the gate to purchase firewood, ice, day passes, festival wristbands & anything else that we sell.
NOTE: Credit cards are not accepted during the 5-6 months of non-festival "off season" Credit Cards accepted Late April-Oct. OCT-EARLY APRIL IS CASH ONLY.
Stay Warm this Winter!
SPRING IS HERE!!!
Which means FESTIVAL TIME!
This is the only spot in Ohio for:
Camping, Swimming, Snorkeling, Cliff Diving, Scuba Diving, Sun Bathing, Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Food Vending, Full-Court Basketball, Sand Volleyball, Music Festivals, Arts & Crafts, & Much, Much More!
THROUGHOUT THE REGULAR SEASON, WE'RE OPEN FROM 10 AM - 7 PM FOR
SWIMMING & ARE OPEN YEAR-ROUND FOR CAMPING, HIKING & THE LIKE!...
FREE to non-ambulatory, blind, deaf or persons w/ neurological & other severe disabilities.
50% OFF Active military personnel
Family discounts are available for camping when there are no festivals.
Ages 4-14 are just $10 for all music festivals & other events.
Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
Swimming is open when lifeguards are on duty.
* * * NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ARE PERMITTED IN THE PARK * * *NO ONE UNDER 21 IS PERMITTED TO EITHER POSSESS OR CONSUME ALCOHOL IN THE PARK, & THE EXCESSIVE USE OF ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED
NO DOGS or PETS